What if your play had purpose?
What if your virtual efforts made a real difference?
What if your online skills could produce offline accomplishment?
Why did we bring you here?
At Blinkmoon, we are looking for a talented game producer to join our small and rapidly growing team. We are already working on several projects in different stages and need a mature and dedicated producer to join our team right away. So, if you are talented, passionate, and want to transform what it means to be a gamer, we are the company for you.
Who are we?
At Blinkmoon, we are assembling a team of award-winning artists, brilliant designers, and veteran game producers and we want you on our journey! We believe everyone brings a unique function to the body of work we produce. We are on a mission to provide the world with stories that fuel people’s passions, ignite movements, and make a difference. We are not just a gaming company hiring gamers. We are in the business of creating a world where gaming makes a difference.
Who are you?
- At least 5 years of production experience on game development projects.
- Experience shipping games in a producer role
- Strong level of agility and adaptability in dynamic development environments
- Excellent conceptual and technical writing skills
- High degree of initiative, takes opportunities to make improvements
- Ability to work well, and manage people remotely
What you offer:
- Provide leadership and inspiration for our team through personal example, and enthusiasm.
- Build a partnership with all discipline leaders across the team, our partner teams and leaders across the company.
- Establish trust and credibility with our team leadership through leadership and new ideas
- Manage execution from concept to live, you will be accountable for meeting milestone commitments and quality targets
- Help manage the product road map which maps major feature deliverable to milestones
- Work with team members to determine content/tech/feature requirements and desired player experience
- Identify production and organizational issues to completion.
- Keep the team informed on development results and changes.
- Ensure the team is trained on the necessary skills, processes, and best practices.
- Balance priorities, and find creative solutions to achieve results.
- Seek knowledge and apply it to improve our studio.
What we offer:
The master in the art of living makes little distinction between their work and their play.
To them, they are always doing both.
Blinkmoon is entirely remote. You no longer need to fit work into your life. Wherever you want to be, you can bring your work with you. Spending time in the comfort of your home with your loved ones, or travelling to cities and locations you've always wanted to experience, you can have Blinkmoon there with you. Blinkmoon has a commitment to work/life balance, an open paid time off policy, and flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children as well as RRSP contribution matching.
As a startup, you're joining Blinkmoon at a very exciting time. Contributing from the foundation of Blinkmoon, YOU are a crucial part of the future of our company. Your voice and your creations will become fundamental in our culture and our brand. Blinkmoon is yours to create.
Blinkmoon Games is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, or sexual orientation.
Play with Purpose – Play with Blinkmoon
Click Apply Now